The Good Reverend in me has made a list of vacation day guidelines. It includes important things, needed things, fun things, and relaxing things in a very well balanced formula:
- Jog every morning.
- Finish all my Christmas shopping, especially Jess' gifts.
- Rearrange the office the way I've been meaning to for some time now.
- Spend some time writing personally and without interruptions.
- Hang pictures.
- Sort and organize all of our papers and files.
- Work on Inklog enough that it can at least replace bBlog's functionality.
- Spend some time taking photographs of places I don't usually go to during the day.
- Finish reading the book I started so long ago. Maybe even start another one.
- Play guitar and sing as loud as I want.
Of course, the Bad Reverend has a list of his own:
- Download porn. Lots of porn.
- Steal music and movies.
- Masturbate often.
- Eat at least one bucket of popcorn each day.
- Wait until Jess gets home to clean anything, that way I'll have help.
- More porn.
- Buy a bunch of stuff for me and tell Jess to put it under the tree "from santa".
- Masturbate more.
- Steal more music.
I guess we'll see whose plans win out.
Ah, what to do....