|What's up, doc?
||[Nov. 1st, 2002|11:53 pm]
- I, with some accidental help from a TA, found out what was wrong with my initial approach to my lab. I say accidental because he thought the problem was with my comparison and branch statement, which I had already eliminated as a problem through extensive testing. He came up with the brilliant idea of replacing the s4subq with subq and things worked peachy. Google searches are near useless with Alpha assembler stuff. I need to ask Professor Kapps what is going on with that. That, and find out why I could substitute *l and *q op codes without any problems when working on addresses. Peculiar...
- I get to take a PolSci test I missed on Monday.
- We didn't get our 68 midterms back yet, but the word on the street is that someone got pretty gosh darn close to a 100 and the person who relayed this information to me thought it was probably me. It's nice to be the first person who comes to mind in respect to being mad smart. Nice change of things.
- I really had no work to do today. Another nice change. It makes me feel like a bum, though. :-p What am I to do, though? I only have two labs coming up. One is due in 2 weeks at the earliest and the other isn't due until THANKSGIVING. Geezuz. I need to find myself a project.
- Yo momma.
- No Calculus... yet. The section I wanted filled up during the 1 hour I was waiting in line at the CS&T's Advising office. The first piece of advice I ever got from those crazy folks: check for openings every morning, and if one shows up, run, don't walk, to get that added. I'm still tiffed that I went from potentially having 2-3 classes with Gen and probably Graham and probably one with Ay to probably having none with anyone. Gr!
- I don't know why, but I'm really out of it today. When I woke up at 7, I was all sorts of hyper and happy and wanted to get mad shit done today, but by the time my last lab rolled out at 4, I was in a total blah! What's up with that? Not hip.
- Heroes of Might & Magic 3 is boring. Someone needs to start porting kickass games to Linux instead of this trash. It's a shame HoM&M 1 was the shit. This... I don't know. It was more of the same with a face lift. The face lift made it lose some of it's old school gaming feel to it. Eiw!
- I definitely was like, 'hey I'm going to listen to whatever is on the top of the stack of CD's I brought from home a few weeks ago', and up on top was Hootie and the Blowfish. I feel somewhat lame all of a sudden.
PS. Happy B-Day, starlalily1979.