|Sort of done.
||[Jan. 4th, 2003|02:46 am]
A few days ago I made another version of the command line based roster generation script.
Then, I started writing a CGI based version.
I now realise how much I hated the command line based version. So unclean and not really reusable.
It is a bit frustrating to find myself still working on this after so much time, but I suppose it is a good thing that at least I can step back, look at something I wrote, admit that it blows, and see where it might be improved. Also, each version is getting much better than the previous. This project is more of a learning tool than anything else.
Ah, back to reading.