Well, I've been home for a few days, and this is what I've learned so far:
This is a conversation I had with my Dad earlier today
- Paris didn't ruin Joseph, as I had originally thought he would. He didn't make it any better, of course, but he's improved a lot and the cast did a great job. Jeff and Matt were great.
- Matt grew hair?? The fuck?
- Laura Kane is cool as beans. Please note that statement should be read under the assumption that beans rock.
- Home = no productivity.
- There probably is such a thing as too much 'That 70s Show'. I have not yet reached that point, however.
- Home = no productivity. I blame most of the above points for this, except the first two.
- I think this'll be the first break EVER that I'll be hanging out with mad people. Mostly because mad people were like "Hey, let's hang out." People make me happy.
- I really miss doing shows.
- Mad people include: Brian Dietzler, The Joe of Turkey, and Lauren Peroti (who will have to forgive me because I butchered her last name.)
- The next time I open a computer case will be too soon, because I don't want to open computer cases. I break stuff when I do. That's not nearly as fun as it sounds.
Him: Well, these past few weeks have been really bad.
Me: I know.
Him: You don't know the half of it. I don't want to tell you the details.
Him: I mean, unless if you want to know. If you want to know I'll tell you.
Me: No, that's ok.
Him: Ok, well you see... * gives details*
That makes me chuckle.