||[May. 13th, 2003|07:23 am]
I got clobbered by my Dr. Evil poster last night in my sleep. I hope that isn't a precident for how the rest of the day is going to go.
Well, I gots lots lots lots to do and if I don't get it all right, I'm going to be in biiiiiiiiig trouble, so wish me luck, everyone.
2003-05-13 10:31 am (UTC)
Only because you said 'please'.
1. I do not like the cold.
We get snow. Snow is fun if you don't need to shovel it.
Also, it's only cold 1/2 of the year. The other half is warm and humid.
2. I am not a fan of Northerners.
We're not that north. Those new englanders are norther than us. Not to mention those crazy Canadians and Eskimos. I think Britain is even at a higher latitude than we are.
3. Do you have a four wheeler? If yes, will you take me mudding?
Um. By four-wheeler, do you mean a vehicle that has four wheels? If so, certainly.
I have no clue what mudding is.
4. I'd miss my friends too much.
Bring them with.
5. I may not be able to keep up with your fast paced city ways.
Philadelphia is a slow paced city. Fast paces come with business. We have a cracked bell, some old houses, and lots of fattening food that no one can say no to.
2003-05-13 10:37 am (UTC)
Refutations of the previous statements..
1. Yet,"1/2f of the year" is more than enough. Think about it. In 20 years, 10 years of my life would be spent living in an igloo.
2. You are still above the Mason-Dixon Line. North Carolina is the farthest north I'm going to go.
3. A 4-wheeler is the limo of the South. Its a little dirt-bike-y thing. You drive it around the country and in the mud. After riding and getting muddy, one becomes one with the mud therefore deriviing the term "mudding."
4. My friends have southern accents that would scare the Northerners.
5. Yet, wouldn't you rather drive around the country side and look at confederate flags hanging from trailers and eat Chitlins?
I still think I win.
2003-05-13 10:47 am (UTC)
Re: Refutations of the previous statements..
1. Your chances of heat stroke would drop by 50%. Diversity is the spice of life. And, we have no igloos. Besides, fireplaces actually make sense up here.
2. What if I got someone to move the M-D line? I know people who know people.
3. We have mud.
4. I doubt the gangstas of North Philly would be too phased by a southern accent. I would be more worried for your friends.
5. Confederate flags anger me, I have no means of going there, and you don't have Cheese Steaks.
Your victory isn't quite yet assured, miss.
If the Mason-Dixon line was moved, perhaps.
But still, I've never had a cheese steak. I cannot be missing much. Wouldn't you rather have good sweet tea, watermelon, and biscuits and gravy?
2003-05-13 11:52 am (UTC)
Re: Dirrrty South
You are missing much.
I don't like tea.
We have watermelon, biscuits, and gravy here.
You are losing.
Cheese and Steak do not sound good together.
Yet, do you have Cheerwine?
Now I'm the winner.
Also, you don't have me up there. That has to be about a gazillion negative points.
I'm super bored. Laundry takes forever.
2003-05-13 01:03 pm (UTC)
Cheese + Steak = Cheese Steak in Florda.
Philly Cheese Steak = Diety, only sans Diet.
What's Cheerwine? We might.
You haven't won anything yet, missy. Besides, if you win, you're really losing.
You forget tht I'm not down there. The negavite gazillion points cancel out.
2003-06-22 01:19 pm (UTC)
Only because you said 'please'.
Hey! Canada is cool. Watch it. *poke*
Got you by random. A man of few words. :p