||[Jun. 22nd, 2003|08:04 pm]
I wrote a really long post on Friday, but Windows froze up right before I finished it. Very lame.|
I was satisfied with this weekend, although if I described it, people would probably say it sounded very lame. I was working on getting everything with Slackware up and running, decided on Saturday I didn't like Slackware, and spent the remainder of Saturday and today installing Debian. I am not sure why, but the 2.4.x kernel that ships with Debian has APIC turned on, which ment while I was configuing to recompile it, I kept on getting errors saying "APIC Error on CPU0 (02) 02", even when I passed noapic on boot. Bah.
Wow. I really need a life if that was a highlight.
I feel kind of bad because I didn't go to class last week. I kept on missing the bus. I blame it on me not sleeping well at all last week. I still feel bad about it, though. Meh.
I definitely wrote more the other day and I can't remember what. Not cool.
Instead of content, I give you yet another pointless meme I saw floating around.
1. when and how did we meet:
2. have you ever seen me with my pants down:
3. have you ever seen me cry:
4. describe me in four adjectives:
5. if we could spend a day together what would we do:
6. have we ever gotten in a fight:
7. if you could give me a present what would it be:
8. would you hug me:
9. what do you really think of me:
10. have we ever kissed:
11. has there ever been anything you wanted to tell me, but were scared to:
12. wanna makeout:
13. name one thing you dont like about me: