|misc misc misc
||[Sep. 8th, 2003|05:43 pm]
First full week I've gone to all of my classes since freshman year. Cool.
Calculus 2 broke my head today. It's a combination of not being able to make out the words my professor is speaking and not remembering stupid stuff (um.. limits.. oops.) from the Calculus I course I took my freshman year.
Stuff to do today (so I don't forget):
- Start preparing "Introduction" speech
- Finish second set of Calculus problems, and read previous chapters as necessary until I am not brain-dead in the subject.
- Read second 30 pages of Race and Racism reading. Try not to fall asleep.
- 2 Chapters of CIS readings
- First readings for Asian Religion
- Read up on procmail for an upcoming hack.
Time to kick out Dental Students. Good bye.