|Bullets: Not Just For Killing(TM)
||[Aug. 1st, 2004|05:16 pm]
- First of all, Happy Birthday finnell1912. LJ tells me that it's your birthday, so it must be true. ;-)
- Seussical has been absolutely awesome so far. If you haven't seen it yet, you have two more chances: this Friday and Saturday. Check out the Seussical website for ticket details, or just ask me.
- Pictures from the show are available here. For some odd reason, they are not linked from the first site I listed, so it gets a seperate bullet.
- One Acts are this week! Tuesday and Wednesday, at 7:30. As of right now, I don't think anyone outside of my family is coming since it's in the middle of the week and all, so if have the time and decide to go I would really appreciate it. :) And if not, I totally understand.
- The apartment is done with! There is actually a long story that goes along with this. I don't have time to write it right now, and I imagine I will forget about it later. So, you should weep.
- Remember this? 11 people have clicked on the referral link and set up accounts with the freeipod people. However, only two people have completed any of the offers! (Thanks sayceman and crazyray!) It's really simple and free. Just sign up for a new ebay account (even if you already have one), bid on something and be high bidder on something you know you'll lose (someone selling a computer and the bid is still at $5? Done!). 5 people later and you get a free ipod. :)
- Okay. Off to solidify my Squirrel lines. Heh. Come on. How can you beat me sitting around, talking to a squirrel for two acts? I don't think you can!