- Pass all the classes I expected to pass.
- Took a brief look at Python and VB.NET
- Read way too many news stories/links.
- Read enough of the IMAP RFC to know that it wouldn't be fun to implement.
- Reunited with old friends over dinner, beer, Jared's Wheel of Fortune debut, and Mowie Mowie [sp?].
- Encountered teh Bit-man, a lousy Russian, and the rare, elusive Jittermary.
- Worked many a ridiculous half hour shift.
- Debugged a fair amount of perl code which I had no hand in writing.
- Had a great New Years Eve, culminating in a beautiful view of the fireworks from the roof of the Regency.
- Rearranged the furnature in my
- Lost three credit cards. They were not all mine.
- Found drivers for my soundcard. When did Creative start sucking so much?
- Fiddled with two OldWorld Macs. Only one of them doesn't power up. ;-) Speaking of which, Tosh! Does that guy have an Apple monitor? I'd love to get Linux on this thing so I can get it off of my floor and into a closet.
- Got wickedly sick and passed my disease on to a horde of others.
- Went to Longwood Gardens twice, and was only kicking and screaming the second time. ;-)
- Your mom
I suppose that isn't too bad for a month or so. I should also add that I slept. A lot. Good lordy, I slept.